Internal audits focus on the internal management and administration within the Office of the Auditor General of Canada. They provide the Auditor General with independent information, analysis, assessments, and recommendations about the activities reviewed. Internal audits also provide the Auditor General with assurance about the extent to which key risk areas within the Office are being adequately managed.
The Practice Review and Internal Audit team prepares an annual Practice Review and Internal Audit Plan that establishes priorities, direction and activities for the upcoming year.
- Follow-up on the January 2018 Internal Audit Report on Managing Information Technology Security—July 2019
- Report on Internal Controls for Financial Reporting—Review of the Work on Internal Controls for Payroll Transactions—July 2019
- Internal Audit Report—Framework for Employee Learning, Training, and Development—October 2018
- Internal Audit Report—Managing Information Technology Security—January 2018
- Internal Audit Report—Integrated Human Resource Planning—October 2015
- Internal Audit of Document Management Through PROxI Implementation—July 2014
- Follow-up on Internal Audit Recommendations—April 2013